If you’re interested in joining the Wine Time Bluffton team, the following opportunities are currently available
Wine Time Bluffton is the most exciting wine bar/shops in the Lowcountry and we are looking for team members. This is not just a job but an opportunity where we will invest in your education and training. We’ll surround you with great wines, cheeses and small plates for you to showcase to our clientele. If you want to grow as a wine and hospitality professional, this is the place to be.
We’ll be crafting extraordinary wine and food experiences and need seasoned service professionals who know how to tell a good story. This will involve a great deal of one-on-one interaction with wine newbies, foodies, consumers, professionals, collectors and the occasional Sommelier.
New to wine and don’t know the difference between a Barolo and Barbaresco? No problem. As long as you are hard-working and committed to learning, we will be just as committed to helping you on your wine knowledge journey.
If you want to be a part of the most exciting wine concept in the Lowcountry and want to craft unique wine experiences for locals and Bluffton tourists, get in touch with us.
- Prepare food items as specified by recipes and instructed by the chef
- Prepare, label, package, and stock cheese for our retail cheese program
- Maintain the cleanliness and merchandising of the cheese case
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization
- Possess strong communication skills – you will be interacting with customers daily
- Maintain poise and professionalism during busy periods
- Assist in washing dishes
- Conduct inventory of all food items
- Prepare orders for food items
- Must possess or gain knowledge of the products and dishes being served
- Basic knife skills
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Must have weekend availability (No Sundays or late nights!!)
- Willingness to learn and to work within prescribed SOPs
- Work well with others
- Attention to detail
- ServeSafe Certification preferred
If you want to be a part of the most exciting wine concept in the Lowcountry and want to craft unique food and wine experiences for locals and tourists alike, get in touch with us. Full and part time shifts available.
Join Our List!
Find out about news & happenings, events, special offerings and more!